Thursday, April 20, 2017

Clear Scraps Heart Printer Tray Frame


Hello friends!  The week is almost over and I'm glad...looking forward to a weekend away with my Scrappy Girls for a fun crop!

Today, I am sharing one of the new Clear Scraps products: the Printer Tray Frames!  I used the Heart shape for my project along with Jillibean Soup's Hardy Hodge Podge collection! 


The Printer Trays are a great way to mix up your layouts or to create a fun home decor piece!

I love the dog print included in this collection and wanted use it on my front frame. Using Beacon 3-in-1 Craft Adhesive is the BEST because its solvent based and won't discolor or warp your projects and it dries quickly!  I applied my adhesive directly to the front frame and onto my patterned paper.  Once dry, I cut off the excess paper using scissors and an exacto knife. Also, using a sanding tool helps as well. 

One of the fun things to do with the Printer Trays is to create a "shaker" space! I added chunky glitter and coordinating wood veneer pieces. 

I added die cuts from the collection to fill a few of the windows..using pop dots helps create dimension.  



Thanks for stopping by today!  Check out the variety of Printer Tray Frames by visiting the Clear Scraps Shop!  


No comments:

Post a Comment