Sunday, June 11, 2017

Clear Scraps: Star Chipboard Embellishments Layout


Hello and happy Sunday!   I know its been forever since I've blogged.  I can't seem to keep up with anything lately...honestly, things have been kind of rough so anything extra is getting pushed to the wayside.  Anyway, I wanted to share a fun layout I did for Clear Scraps using the new Star Chipboard Embellishments.  


I started with one of the XL Deco Shapes and colored the outside edges in Mermaid with Ranger Alcohol Ink.  Using a solvent based ink/medium is your best bet because the acrylic is a non-porous surface.  The alcohol ink won't run or smear and "adheres" to the acrylic quickly. 

Here you can see a close up of the alcohol ink on the acrylic! 

I colored my chipboard pieces using Distress Paint in Cracked Pistachio and set them aside to dry.  

For my layout, I used Shimelle's new collection Little by Little! I knew I wanted to get my hangs on it when I saw it at the show in January!  

The stars make great accents on my page along with the patterns papers and extra embellishments!  


Thanks for stopping by!  Check out all of Clear Scraps fun products by visiting their online shop! Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment