Friday, February 9, 2018

Simple Stories Romance: Adore

It's finally Friday! We are supposed to get between 5-8 inches of snow over the weekend. I'm so over it! LOL Good thing February is halfway over!  Speaking of February that means Valentines Day is coming up next week!  Today I'm sharing a layout I  created using Simple Stories' Romance collection! 

I    used the XOXO cut file (#187135) from Simple Stories found in the Silhouette shop with white card stock and cut it down to 11x11 inches.  I    backed each row of with different patterns from Romance and then adhered the entire piece onto the woodgrain print. Of course, I  had to stitch around the edge with my sewing machine! 


I  love all of the coordinating stickers and die cut pieces found in the collection! I  layered a few around my title along with the beautiful floral washi tape!

 I    always love when Simple Stories includes a banner piece on the sticker or chipboard sheet! Here, I    used pop dots to affix the banner under my photo. 

I    clustered some of coordinating stickers at the top of my photo. I    love the mix of pinks and greens...so non-traditional for Valentines day!  

Thank you for reading!  You can see the collection in its entirety by going to the Simple Stories products page. Also check out all of the NEW upcoming collections!  

No comments:

Post a Comment