Friday, March 9, 2018

Adventure with Simple Stories' Travel Notes

Hello and happy Friday! I'm so glad its the weekend!  Today I'm sharing a layout I created for 
Simple Stories using the new Travel Notes collection!  It reminds me a lot of Urban Traveler that was released quite a few years ago!  I  love the bright, bold, colorful patterns! 

I  am always a big fan of ledger paper and knew I  had to use the Travelogue print as my background!  I   layered a few fun patterns under my photos and used the navy/cream cabana stripe of 
See the World as the focal point.  The Bits and Pieces have lots of great accents such as this stacked "adventure" die cut. Using some pop dots, I  adhered it between my photos.  

 I  used a few of my circle hand punches to cut out different patterns from the collection. I  layered them diagonally across my page.  I  even used some of the small circle stickers from the
 4x6 Sticker Sheets to accent.  
 I   stitched the outside edges of a few of the circles as well as added in chipboard and journaling spots from the Bits and Pieces pack. 


 One of my favorite embellishments is the sentiments sheet in the 4x6 Stickers! They are a great way to add a little more to your page!
Thanks for stopping by! Check out the entire collection by clicking HERE! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment