Thursday, May 17, 2018

Simple Stories' Crafty Girl

Hello! I'm back with another layout to share! For this page, I  used Simple Stories' Crafty Girl collection!  There is so much to love about this line; from the bright prints to the crafty sentiments that would make any scrappy heart happy!  I  scrapped photos from last year's Creativation show in Phoenix of all my scrappy friends!  I  love going to the shows because it makes me feel less of a scrapgeek! LOL  


To fit multiple photos on my page, I  used wallet sized pictures matted on to white cardstock (I  wanted them to look like Polaroids).  I  also arranged my photos and embellishments in a "clothesline" fashion to incorporate even more goodies!  Where I  could,  I utilized my pop dots to create dimension and so they would appear to be "hanging" on the line.  I  even used mini wooden clothes pins!  
The Bits and Pieces pack has many fun shapes and tags such as this journaling circle!  I  layered the coordinating washi tape underneath along with stickers from the 4x6 Sticker Sheet.  

I  used my hand punches to create my own embellishments such as this tag (the plaid print is one of my favorites!)  The chipboard scissors are a nice accent to the floral heart!

 One of my favorite pieces is the washi tape die cut! So cute! 

Thank you for looking! You can go to the Simple Stories Products Page to see this collection plus much more!  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment